Live Mahindra & Mahindra Share Price NSE/BSE – stocks
If you are among the Stock investors and want live updates about nse:m&m, i.e., Mahindra & Mahindra’s Stock price, then you are on the right page. You can easily check for the latest news and historical price charts on this page.
What is NSE?
The NSE, National Stock Exchange of India Limited is India’s largest financial market NSE. The company was built-in in 1992 and developed into a sophisticated, electronic market, ranked fourth globally by equity trading volume. Hence, there was a need for one place to check all trading activities, resulting in the launch of the wholesale debt market and a cash market segment.
The NSE is a premier marketplace for companies preparing to list on a major exchange. The sheer volume of trading activity and the application of automated systems promotes greater transparency in trade matching and the settlement process. As a result, it can boost visibility in the market and lift investor confidence. Using cutting-edge technology also makes orders more efficient, resulting in greater liquidity and accurate prices.
M & M Limited is an Indian multinational automotive manufacturing corporation headquartered in Ludhiana. The corporation was well-known in 1945 as Mahindra & Mohammed and later renamed Mahindra & Mahindra. M&M is one among the largest vehicle manufacturers by production in India. Keep reading to know more:
- Stock price: M&M (NSE) ₹1,205.45 -1.90 (-0.16%)
- 13 Apr, 3:30 pm IST – Disclaimer
- Founded: 2 October 1945, Ludhiana
- Revenue: 97,277.78 crores INR (US$12 billion, 2021)
- CEO: Anish Shah (2 Apr 2021–)
- Customer service: 1800 209 6006
- Parent organization: Mahindra Group
- Subsidiaries: Mahindra Tractors, MORE
- Founders: Malik Ghulam Muhammad, Kailash Chandra Mahindra, Jagdish Chandra Mahindra
Growth of M&M
JC and KC Mahindra, two brothers, collaborated with Ghulam Mohammed in 1945 and started Mahindra & Mohammed
Initially, they started their business with Steel trading
- In 1962, M&M and Ugine Kuhlmann started Manufacturing an alloy called Mahindra Ugine Steel Company, MUSCO.
- Their heights in business started at a good pace in 1986; they have entered into Telecom IT services. It was a joint venture with British Telecom, UK, named Tech Mahindra.
- 2018 brought them into the introduction of the motorcycle market with the revival of brands like Jawa, Yezdi, and BSA
- Mahindra came up with the fastest Electrical car in 2019, known as Hypercar
- The market of M&M was in full swing with reliable power and attractive interiors
- In 2022, Anand Mahindra was awarded the prestigious award Padma Bhushan by the President of India. In the same year, five new future-ready Electric cars came up.
Share Price of Mahindra & Mahindra
The share price of any Stock keeps changing; the same is valid with m&m. Its share price is ₹1,207.35 as of 14 Apr ’23. So if you doubt whether to buy m&m shares or not, the answer is Yes, you can buy. According to live Forecast System, M&M Ltd. stock is a good long-term (1-year) investment*. “500520” stock predictions are updated every 5 minutes with the latest exchange prices by innovative technical market analysis.
Walletinvestor.com, predicts future values with technical analysis for a wide selection of stocks like Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. If you are looking for stocks with good returns, Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. Is a profitable investment option as per the predictions. M&M Ltd. quote is equal to 1204.650 INR on 2023-04-16. Our forecasts predict a long-term increase. With a 5-year investment in plan, the revenue is to be around +109.96%. So your current $100 investment may be up to $209.96 in 2028.
How to buy Mahindra & Mahindra Shares?
After going through this article, if you want to buy m&m shares, you can easily purchase the shares by registering and setting up a Demat Account in your name. You need to go through the process of a KYC check before registration. There are many platforms to buy, like 5paisa, Groww, ICICI Direct, Axis Direct, HDFC banks, etc. Before purchasing, check the live price and prospects and then go for purchase. You should also be aware of some essential points of nse:
- For Block Deals First session – Morning Block Deal Window: This window shall operate between 08:45 am to 09:00 am.
- Block Deal Window Second session: This window operates between – 02:05 pm to 2:20 pm in the afternoon
- The calculation of % change concerns the stock market’s close price. Therefore, the close price is the adjusted price on ex-date for Dividend, Bonus, Rights & Face Value Split.
m&m share price target tomorrow
Mahindra & Mahindra share price target
NSE m&m option chain
m&m news today
m&m intraday target today
m&m share news today