Tradehome Shoes Location, Policies and Note to Customers
Introducing Tradehome Shoes
Tradehome Shoes is privately own company and has been in the industry for 101 years. Currently, the company specializes in the retail sector. Justin Kehrwald holds the CEO position.
Tradehome Shoes currently operates more than 120 stores in 24 states.
- Organization Website-tradehome.com
- Social Links-Contact Email
- Phone Number-16514598600
- Tradehome Shoes industries-Retailing
- Headquarters Location-8300 97th Street, Cottage Grove, Minnesota, 55016 US
- Tradehome Shoes Employees Size-500-1000 employees
- Specialties-Footwear, Shoes, Casual Comfort Shoes, Active Lifestyle Shoes, Boots, Hiking Boots, Fit, Style
- SIC Code-2300, 5990
- DMA Code-Twin Cities
- Estimated Annual Revenue-$25M – 100M
- Operating Status-Independent Company
- Trading house shoes
About Tradehome Shoes
For nearly 90 years, Midwestern shoppers have trusted Tradehome Shoes for their footwear. Whatever your shoes, you’ll find them here.
And also, Our stores offer a full range of shoes for every family member – Shoes for all seasons, occasions and purposes are found in our stores.
Tradehome successfully maintains a strong and trusted relationship with people who love shoes by consistently providing the latest in “trendy” comfort and fashion footwear at affordable prices along with the highest level of customer service for a life-changing style. Besides, Our stores have recently added classes with a more youthful appeal because sometimes shoes need to be more fun. And also, Our caring and knowledgeable staff are dedicated to ensuring an exceptional fit and providing shoes in a variety of styles to suit everyone and any activity.
Tradehome Shoes Customer Service Policies
At Tradehome Shoes, we value every customer and continually strive to meet your needs and exceed your expectations. So, If you are unhappy with a product or service you have purchased from us, please use the resources listed below to help you.
Tradehome Shoes gives you 30 days to decide! We allow the return of all merchandise in new condition, with their original packaging, for a refund within 30 days of purchase. You can exchange the item that you return at the store. Items returned by mail cannot be exchanged.
Orders placed on Tradehome.com
For orders placed on Tradehome.com, please review the return options below and choose the one that suits you best. Further, please note that the original shipping charges will not get refund.
1) Return to Store: For quick and easy returns or exchanges, please bring your item(s) along with the original packaging, original receipt, original packaging receipt, or a copy of your confirmation email at any Tradehome Shoes store. Use the Store Locator to find a store near you!
2) Return by courier: using the carrier of your choice: If you wish to return your item(s) to our warehouse, start the process here.
We recommend that you obtain a tracking number for your return.
- Original shipping will not be refund
- Return address:
- Tradehome Shoes – Order Returns
- 8300 97th Street South
- Cottage Grove, MN 55016
Tradehome guarantees all products against manufacturing defects within 30 days of purchase.
We reserve the right to decide if the merchandise is defective and refund if necessary. We will not accept returns or exchanges of merchandise not in its original packaging.
Note from Tradehome to its customers
- Each shoe manufacturer represented at Tradehome Shoes warrants its product against defects in material and artistry. Tradehome Shoes personnel authorize to determine if a defect in material or artistry exists. Following the manufacturer’s policies, footwear found to be defective will be: repaired, replaced, or credited for wear and tear on a prorated basis.
- The manufacturers represented in Tradehome Shoes do not warrant shoes against abuse, neglect, comfort, improper fit or excessive wear beyond the shoe’s life, the intended design capabilities.
- Returns will be allowed if the shoes are returned in “new” condition and accompanied by the original packaging and a receipt.
- Exchanges on shoes in “new” condition may be approved, regardless of original packaging and receipt; however, the credit value is on Tradehome’s lowest advertise selling price for that item.
- Return is impossible for shoes worn outdoors, to work, or in any other condition that makes them less than “new”.
- Exchanges may be approve on non-“new” shoes only if comes by the original receipt; the value of the credit will prorate according to the date of purchase and use.
- Refunds will go to the original payment method.
- Please allow 1-2 billing cycles for the refund credit to appear on your statement.
- Tradehome Shoes wants you to be happy with your shoe purchase. We want to help you find the right shoes for your intended use whenever possible, work with you to achieve a proper fit, and help you select shoe care products to prolong and enhance the performance of your purchase.
- We also want to help you solve your problems with defective shoes if and when they occur.