Table of Contents
Swap Trek Crypto Introduction
What is Trek Crypto?
Before discussing how to trade TREK crypto tokens for Binance Coin (BNB), you should have some basic knowledge about TREK cryptocurrency. And then, we will also learn how to swap trek crypto.
TREKS is a multipurpose token used on the Play treks platform for financial and utility purposes. TREKS can be used for subscriptions, royalty income, crowdfunding, fan engagement, and more.
Trek Crypto Introduction
- TREK Crypto (TREK) is a cryptocurrency. It is a derivative of Tether and will run on the Binance Smart Chain platform.
- When TREK Crypto became tradable on January 2, 2022, it became the first crypto token tradable through the blockchain.
- It’s been a long time since a company’s market capitalization exceeded its total assets, but there are about 20 companies that can boast about it. The most recent is Ternium, which increased its stock price by 4,500% between 1999 and 2000.
- A total of 2.1 trillion cubic feet of natural gas storage has been discovered in a field near the town of Williston, North Dakota. The field has the potential to hold 210,000,000,000 barrels of liquefied natural gas.
- TREK Crypto is currently trading at $0.0237 and has a rating of 3411 on Coinmarketcap. TREK Crypto has already been registered with a handful of cryptocurrency exchanges, but unlike other major crypto assets, it cannot be purchased directly with fiat currency.
- Despite this, you can also buy this coin by first purchasing Bitcoin from any fiat-crypto exchange and then transferring it to a business that trades this cryptocurrency.
Also Read: lite coin price in india
Treks Prices Live Data
Play treks, a stage for the music industry, allows music artists to put their music/data on the blockchain and reap the benefits that come with it.
The live price of TREKS is $0 per (TREKS/USD) today, with a current market cap of $0. The 24-hour trading volume is 0 USD. The TREKS price in USD is updated in real-time. TREKS is at 0% in the last 24 hours. It has an outstanding supply of USD 0.
About Trek Crypto
- TREKS is the local token of the Playtreks ecosystem.
- Playtreks was designed to help creators launch music NFTs and make them available for sale on an integrated NFT marketplace.
- On the other hand, the platform allows fans to purchase music NFTs with the TREKS token.
- To allow them to collect different favourite collections, it uses a tracking algorithm to recommend matching tracks to users.
- Playtreks works similarly to a streaming store like Spotify but on the blockchain.
The TREKS token was created on both Ethereum and Polygon in the ERC-20 standard. It plays the leading role in the Playtreks NFT market. Besides, the token generates an alternative way to support creators through fundraising campaigns.
- Token name: PlayTreks
- Symbol: TREKS
- Total token supply: 10,000,000
- Ethereum smart contract address: 0x15492208Ef531EE413BD24f609846489a082F74C
- Polygon Smart Contract Address: 0xa65d74f1f047596b2DaFedFdfA327Ccbd499Aa9e
Swap Trek Crypto – How to Swap?
On Binance Smart Chain, Trek Chain is a Token.
0xa09fc2f499f88c3c47994d983c371b0b1a7ff255 is the contract address. A decentralized cryptocurrency exchange (DEX) saw its first trade eight months ago. It can be divided by 0 decimal places and has a circulating supply of 0 TREK coins. There are no burned TREK parts. The trading volume on decentralized exchanges in the last 24 hours was $0, totalling 0 swaps.
How to Add a Treks Token?
Adding the TREKS token is the first step to trading the Trek crypto.
- Tap on the Portfolio Value section
- Scroll down, and then choose “Add token.”
- Choose Ethereum or Polygon, insert TREKS smart contract address
- Press “Next”, then “Add.”
Further, Once liquidity is added for TREKS on Uniswap, users can start trading trek cryptos by linking a wallet to the DEX.
It takes only one scan to connect to Uniswap with KEYRING PRO.
Helpful Resource: options trading for rookies
Steps to Exchange Trek Crypto Token to BNB:
Step 1 – Sign in to Trust Wallet
First, log in to the Trust Wallet account on your mobile app. Make sure you have enough Trek tokens available to trade.
Step 2: Go to DAppsOption
To trade TREK Crypto Token, go to the DApps option, which will be in the bottom right corner of your mobile screen if you use the Trust Wallet mobile app.
Step 3 – Find the PancakeSwap Option
Under DApps, search for PancakeSwap in the given list. Select PancakeSwap to exchange the TREK crypto token. After selecting PancakeSwap, you will be redirected to the PancakeSwap website.
Note: When you get to the PancakeSwap website, check the top right corner. There will be a symbol; click it to check whether it is a smart chain or not. Otherwise, select the smart chain from the list.
Step 4: Select BNB for the exchange
Generally, BNB is the default option for trading. If another crypto is provided, select it, and a list will appear. Select BNB from the list.
There will be a down arrow ↓ below the box; Click on it. It will change the position of the Cake and BNB options. The pie will go up, and BNB will go down.
Select the Cake option; then, the app will ask you to enter the token you want to redeem. Please enter the TREK contact address listed below i.
Contract address: 0x53035E4e14fb3f82C02357B35d5cC0C5b53928B4
The TREK option will appear after entering the address. Select that.
Note: enter the contact address; do not write TREK.
Step 5: Enter the amount of TREK to exchange
You will now be prompted to enter the amount of TREK token you wish to exchange. Enter the amount and check the trade amount of the cryptocurrency TREK is trading with.
Note: When entering the TREK amount, the BNB trade value will be displayed in the box below the BNB option.
Step 6: Complete the redemption process
Click the Redeem button. The page will ask you again to confirm the process. Click the Confirm Trade button to complete the process. Wait a few minutes to see that the amount exchanged is credited.
Where Can Trek Crypto Trade?
TREKS was not yet officially listed on any DEX. Therefore, temporarily trading Trek Crypto (TREKS) would be impossible. The Tokpie exchange is the only CEX that supports TREKS trading, but it is not a site to trade Trek Crypto.
Is Trek Listed on Binance?
The TREKS token has not been listed on the Binance exchange, even though an index page can be found on the Binance site. The exchange insists on waiting for an official announcement.
Here, we have shown how to trade TREK crypto tokens for Binance Coin (BNB), earn more tokens, and then trade them with other exchanges. So, this article is useful if you have TREK Crypto Token and want to exchange it for Binance Coin.
- TREK is the first blockchain-based decentralized digital asset and token exchange ecosystem.
- Before discussing how to trade TREK crypto tokens for Binance Coin (BNB), you should have some basic knowledge about TREK cryptocurrency.
- TREK is already listed on some cryptocurrency trading portals, but unlike most major digital currencies, it cannot be purchased with fiat currency.
- However, users can obtain this asset by acquiring BTC from any fiat-to-crypto exchange and then switching to a trading platform that sells this cryptocurrency.
- This article contains detailed information about the process of exchanging TREK tokens on a Trust Wallet.
- The TREK token can be exchanged very easily with BNB on Trust Wallet, but sometimes errors occur in the exchange process.
- When the redemption process fails, users are prompted to try using a smaller amount of TREK again.
- If it still doesn’t work, the token’s liquidity is still locked, and the user has no choice but to wait for the liquidity to unlock.
- So, they can try Swap TREK Crypto Token through the same process later. The process takes a few minutes and is also a free service.
Also Read: dynasty trade value chart